Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rotary Club Student exchange?

Hi, i am a 17 year old male( junior in high school), and i was wondering what my chances of getting into a rotary exchange program is. My GPA is about 2.6 i believe and that puts me at about 110 out of 230 in my class. I am very involved in DECA and i attended the international conference last year after qualifying in the state conference. I have played soccer since my freshman year at my high school. I come from an extremely family orienated and religous family, and i have five siblings. What i love to do in my free time is go backpacking, canoing, downhill skiing, and other outdoor activities of that type. I am usually considered to be a very polite and respectable person. I know that someone will probably tell me that it is too late to apply, but just today my school counselor got an email from a rotary club member seeking exchange students, so cleary they are still accepting applications. My country of choice would definantly be Norway, then sweden, then holland. Can anyone please tell me if i stand a chance? and if i do please tell me some tips that would increase my chances? THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment