Saturday, April 2, 2011

Computer Colleges in Amsterdam?

I'm looking for more choices for Colleges. I'm American/German and currently reside with my family (As I have not yet graduated) in Germany, I really wouldn't mind staying close to them and when I took tours in Amsterdam and read up about Amsterdam there are some beneficial factors about going to College there for essentially any Degree. I'm looking for a College that offers an International Course in Computers that is (of course) in Amsterdam. If you can find any College in Netherlands that offers this that is fine, but I'd honestly prefer Amsterdam as that's where I've done the most research and know the most of. Thank you for your time. Please offer links or some sort of additional information, if not that is ok also. Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment