Sunday, April 3, 2011

Education at Florida Institute of Technology?

I am currently in my senior year, and I am applying for a university internationally. I am aiming for a university good in engineering, whether aerospace, electrical, computer majors. I applied for FIT, and they accepted me with a maximum scholarship of 10,000 USD. I am only prepared to pay a maximum of 25,000-35,000USD to any university, because of my international statues and so i expect to spend much during the five-seven years that I will attend any university. I currently own a SAT mark of 680 in math, and a total of 650 in english. My grade average in my previous years were: 80,grade 9 84,grade 10 86 grade 11, and so far my expected mark in grade 12 is 95. I have the ICDL, Delf french exam, TOEFL score of 90 IBT, and recommendation letters from all my professors with very good recommendations. Are there any suggestions of universities that have a good campus, with an average (NOT ALOT) amount of student, an accredited program, work experience? Or is this institute good for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment